Saturday, December 10, 2016

Module Two, Chapter 3, Part 3

9)  50wt Aurafil cotton thread and stabilizer, Pearl stitch #25,  I used mirror image on some lines and reversed occasionally;  I really thought it was missing something so added some straight stitches.
10) 50wt Aurafil cotton thread and stabilizer, Scallop  stitch #18, width and length changed; Realization:  I don't like it on the diagonal as a way to create tonal change.
11)  same as above but straight stitch
12)  No stabilizer but two layers of cotton, Honeycomb stitch, changing length as I went, repeated over some layers to create darker tone.

No comments: