Sunday, May 02, 2010

Module One, Chapter two, Star Points Set Two

















































The bottom pattern is truly random stamping. It is okay, but nothing great. The variation in color thickness does not add anything to this design and only distractions and adds "noise", in my opinion, unlike some of my other pages where the variations add to the design.
The middle image is created by working the stamp around a circle. Create this repeating pattern was interesting, but I think it would be more interesting if the design started like this and them moved out, something like the path of a bee?
The top pattern is similar to one that I did in monotones (see other post). I don't like it. I used gold metallic paint mixed with Hansa Yellow. I think that I watered down the paints too much, but I also think that it just looks sloppy. I kept it with the blog to show that not everything works out!

No comments: