Saturday, October 11, 2008

Torn paper on lutrador


This sample is on lutrador. I used one of the inkAid prints which I tore apart added some dark green and blue tissue paper.


Hopefully the uncovered lutrador will act as highlights in the final image and I will paint it with both black and white gesso.







Here is the painted stage...
I did add some white gesso on parts of the brown fairies. This will give some luminosity to the finished image???



I think I will keep trying the monoprinting with OPEN next. I signed up for some lecture demos at Binders in November with Patti Brady (I think that is her name), the Golden's national educator on using both Open and Digital ground. Hopefully, I can ask her some questions too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sharon,

This is Pat Jentz from your days in Tokyo. I was going through some of my old files, saw your name and thought I wouild see if I could get in contact again. We now live in Nairobi Kenya. Bob has retired and Kenya is our home. My e-mail address is paterson@africaonline.co.ke. Bailey made it from Japan to Canada onto Malaysia and to Kenya but he died 5 years ago at the ripe old age of 13. Hope to hear from you. Pat