Sunday, October 05, 2008

Image to Stitch

I received Maggie Grey's book, Image to Stitch, a few weeks ago. Very cool. I only began really playing with it this weekend. Maggie recommends InkAid products to treat surfaces before sending them through the printer. I actually found them locally and at 50% off. The downside of that is the store was not planning on carrying them anymore. I bought up large bottles of most of their products. One of the reasons they weren't going to carry them was that Golden has come out with a similar product line called "Digital Grounds". They only had a sample pack to sell me, but off course I bought it as well. My first experiments are with brown bag paper. Unfortunately, my digital camara is out of "juice". I will post the pictures tomorrow (hopefully).

No comments: