Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stewart Gill Deep Etched Stamps


I have been playing with Stewart Gill paints since Christmas and love them. They also sell a "deeply etched" rubber stamp and I really wanted to try it. When stamping on fabric, it is hard to get a really detailed stamp to work on fabric, and they claimed that this one would. Well, being me, I wanted to see for myself, and I am so pleased with the results. It passed with flying colors. For those in the States who would like to check into this line of paints, try http://artistcellar.com/. Liz is very nice. I recommend the Byzantine line, metallica, and Pearlized ( get their whites - they are awesome). They are by far my favorite. Although there Colourize line is very nice, I have a large inventory of Golden Acrylics and don't see why I should buy two lines! I just ordered their embossing powders and flakes. This is painted and stamped directly onto timtex.

No comments: