Wednesday, February 13, 2008

More stamps with their fabric


Here are two more I did yesterday. The carved stamps on on the left and the stamped fabric is on the right. I really am enjoying them. These blocks are so much easier to carve than a lino block. It is almost like cutting through butter. I did two more a fern and a lotus flower. I will get those up later! I am actually sick again today. I am feeling a little better, but didn't sleep because of the coughing and stuffiness, so I actually took the day off work.

2 comments:

Jules said...

I missed you Tuesday night. I have your new piece at my house, safe and sound. Now to figure out what to do...

Unknown said...

Sharon,
I hope you feel better soon. Love your stamping on fabric! I plan to read more soon.

Amy (SA coordinator).
www.anlinadesigns.com/blog