Wednesday, October 03, 2007



What happened to September? I don't remember it! Work was crazy (I work three days a week at Georgia Tech) with the beginning of the semester. Home life was crazy with getting the kids (a 14 and 18 year old) back to school, with one starting high school and the other finishing it (a senior). I also had three quilt deadlines! I had one due for the local quilt guild (East Cobb Quilt Guild) which had an extremely successful show and I co-chaired vending! Then my art quilt group, Fiber Art Fusion, had a show locally - also, a great success! Last but not least, journal project quilts were due to Houston last week. The good news is all three quilts were delivered on time. I can't post the journal quilt until after Houston. Oh yeah, forgot to take a picture any way. I really wanted to post something. This is one of my assignments for my C&G course that I am taking with Design Matters. I needed to start a color collection and needless to say this is "Purple".

No comments: