Sunday, October 14, 2012

Journal Cover

I made this journal at our Fiber Art group meeting this month.  Fiber Art Fusion met at Rubber Stamp Fantasy in October and the amazing artist (and shop owner) Debbie led us through creating these.  We got to play with Dylusion sprays which I have sooooooo been wanting to try.  The inner swirl piece was done with Claudia Helmouth (is that her name?) sticky canvas.  I love working with them.  I gave this journal to my neighbor in the mountains, Susan!  I hope she likes it.


2 comments:

coral-seas said...

Very nice. I am sure your neighbour will love it.

Texture Trail said...

This is a beautiful journal cover, Sharon. Looks as if you had fun trying out new techniques, and it is a lovely gift for your neighbour.
Jane at www.texturetrail.blogspot.com