Monday, May 25, 2009

Metal and alcohol inks




I started playing with thin metals, sharpies, and alcohol inks. I had fun one afternoon at Rubber Stamp Fantasy. The owner, Debbie, showed me some cool tricks with embossed metal. Here are a few small pieces that I made. I am not sure what I will do with them. At the moment, I will probably just punch holes and put them in my journal. I have been spending most of my time working in my journal.





Here are a few more pages from my journal. This was another play day at the Rubber Stamp Fantasy. This stamp store is one of my favorite places. I can find tons of fun ways to use their stuff on fabric. These were tags I made using Vivid and adirondack inks and bleach. I was able to get some really cool effects. I have been doing more pages in my journal with bleach. It is a wonderful technique.

No comments: