I have been playing with Maggie Grey's "Textile Translations" lately and have several fiber "papers". I really liked this one, but it wasn't big enough for a large project, so I decided to make it into a three dimensional container. I like how it turned out. The surface was created by fusing torn tissue paper on to areas of "deco-bond" (I didn't want it to get too heavy too fast.) Then areas that weren't covered with paper were covered with gesso. After that dried, i painted it with Stewart Gill paints, Glimmer mist, and then added to embossing powder to areas of the wet paint. After all of the that was dry and heated, I machine stitched through the surface.